The easiest way to make a delicious butternut squash soup using only 2 ingredients! It is perfect for this chilly fall weather!
You only need the following:
- A medium sized butternut squash
- Trader Joes "Everything but the Leftovers" seasoning *Note: this item is seasonal and is only in stores from November - December*
- Cut your squash in half
- Place it on an oven tray and bake at 350 degrees for an hour or until the squash is soft and browned
- Take the squash out of the over and let is cool for 15-20 mins
- Cut the squash into quarters and put them into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Sprinkle a little bit of the "Everything but the Leftovers" seasoning into your bowl of soup.