I love taking a recipe that is normally not “healthy” and finding ways to tweak it to make it “healthy”. So here you go: chicken cauliflower fried rice!
To make this you need:
- 2 cups of “riced“ cauliflower (I buy mine already riced to save time)
- 1 cup of mixed vegetables (I usually use carrots, peas and corn)
- 2 cups of pre-cooked chicken
- 2 tsp of Trader Joe’s Coconut Aminos
- 1 pinch of garlic powder
- 2 tsp of Trader Joe’s Everything but the Bagel seasoning
The 3 secret ingredients to making this taste amazing!
Mix everything together in a pan and cook
until the cauliflower turns a “yellow brownish” color. Enjoy this guilt free dish!