Oooooo man you guys are not ready for this! These cookies are delicious!!
When I saw this recipe on the @lilsipper Instagram page I knew I had to try this out ASAP. Side note: Go follow @lilsipper on IG! Her recipes are so easy to follow and she focuses a lot on recipes that are for people that have issues with digestion.
Here is what you need to make these:
- 1 15 oz can of chickpeas (the ones I used had sea salt in them)
- 1/2 cup of sunflower butter
- 1/4 cup of PURE maple syrup
- 1/4 cup of carbonated mineral water
- Your choice of chocolate chips (dark chocolate is the healthier option BUT it does taste bitter)
Totally forgot to include the maple syrup in this pic, sorry!
To make the cookies:
- Puree all the ingredients except the chocolate chips in a bowl until your mixture is smooth.
- Form small balls out of the mixture and place them on a cooking pan
- Set your oven at 375 and bake for around 25 mins
- Take the pans out of the oven and put in your chocolate chips into each cookie. (I tried to push them down into the cookies as much as I could).
- Let everything cool for a couple mins and enjoy!