Healthy Homemade Nutella
*NOTE: reminder this is a healthy version of Nutella; the texture and flavor is not going to be exactly the same as Nutella but that’s what makes it healthy!*
- 3 Cups of skinless, roasted hazelnuts (if yours come with skin in them, you'll need to soak them and then peel them)
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3-5 tsp of sweetener of your choice (I use cane sugar as healthier option)
- 3 tsp of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4-5 tsp of coconut oil - A food processor
1. Blend the hazelnuts in the food processor until they are turned into a fine powder - this might take a couple minutes to do.
2. Add all the other ingredients into the food processor and blend until everything is combined.
That’s it! You can spread it on toast, top it on your greek yogurt or oatmeal - whatever you’d like! Enjoy!