Updated: Aug 4
Pretty sure these heirloom tomato bakes are one of my new favorite summer dishes 🍅😋
Super easy to make and little prep work involved!
To make you need:
- 1 large heirloom tomato sliced thin into circles 🍅
- 1 tsp fresh minced garlic 🧄 (spread 1 tsp onto each tomato circle)
- 1 tsp fresh Romano Parmesan cheese 🧀 (spread 1 tsp onto each circle)
- Fresh basil leaves 🌱 (I used about a small handle on each)
- 1 tsp olive oil (spread 1 tsp on each circle)
I used an air fryer for 20 mins ti make these but you can also bake in an oven for 15-20 mins as well! Enjoy!