I’m always looking for ways to get creative with breakfast staples like oatmeal. This one is pretty tasty!
To make this you’ll need:
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder of your choice (ai use Isopure)
- 2 small handfuls of shredded carrots
- 1 small handful of raisins
- 2 tsp of no salt almond butter
- 1 tsp of pure organic cane sugar
Combine all ingredients into a bowl and mix everything up.
Cook either on the stovetop until the oats are soft or in the microwave for around 1 minute and 30 seconds. Enjoy!