Going into the books as one of the most delish & flavorful dishes eva!
Macro friendly & easy to make healthy. I used lean steak but you can use chicken or tofu as well. Also easy to add more veggies such as broccoli, green beans, cauliflower - anything! 💁🏻♀️
To make this you will need:
- For one person one small lean live of steak or protein of your choice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced yellow onion
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 handful of Thai basil
- 2 small chopped tomatoes
- 2-3 cloves of garlic minced (I used powder the first time and fresh garlic makes a difference)
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 2-3 tsp liquid aminos (healthy soy sauce alternative, I use the “Braggs” brand)
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- 7 grains quinoa/brown rice blend from Sprouts
Lightly season your steak with a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
Combine all ingredients minus your quinoa blend and stir fry everything until your meat is cooked and your veggies are soft.
Cook your quinoa blend for 90 seconds in a microwave.
Combine all into a bowl and enjoy! It’s literally that easy and cooks under 10 mins!