Sweet Potato Ground Turkey Nachos
Nachos that you can enjoy with a guilt free feeling! Perfect for game day snacks or whenever!
To do this you’ll need:
- 1-2 sweet potatoes (slice into thin circles)
- 1 pack of ground turkey (the leaner the better, I usually season mine with chili powder, paprika, garlic & salt)
- 1 large bass avocado (cubed)
- 1 can black beans
- Salsa of choice (or make your own!)
- Cilantro dressing from Trader Joes
- Nutritional yeast (I use the Bragg’s brand)
- 2 tsp olive oil
Take your sweet potato circles and put them into a clear plastic bag along with the olive oil & nutritional yeast. Seal the bag & shake until the circles are coated. Place the circles into an air fryer for 18-20 mins OR the oven on broil for the same amount of time.
Once done combine ALL ingredients onto a plate & mix everything up! That’s it!